Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Shocking
After several years of wadding through the shark infested singles pool of life I have now found a guiding light. A true man, which is even more rare than any other old catch. Though some before may have seemed like prize winners, I was never sure. Many made me into someone different and swim a very different course than my own. He however is my life raft, something I may not have been looking for but came when I needed it most. He gives me strength, direction, and safety among other things. I'm excited to finish this summer, and by no means am I rushing it. I however as well am ready for the new seas I will map as a girlfriend next year. I'm only 20 but I feel as though I've lived a lifetime of loves and losses already. And nevertheless these waters may be uncharted, but I am willing to go into them head on because I'm not alone anymore. And just knowing that fact is enough to lead me, not blindly, but freely, into these new areas with a sense of confidence and security. It is unlike me to give names or any other identifying characteristics out in my posts but for those who don't know me personally I hope this does him justice. It's rare I am at a loss for words, and he makes me that way. Not because I am scared but breathless. I have never felt so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment