Sunday, August 21, 2011

Love

I'm in love. Even better I'm in love with a man who loves me back for exactly who I am. Never once have I questioned if he was faking a smile or a laugh, a promise he has made, or even a gesture given. He has no motives other than to show me how much he cares. I've never felt more lucky in my life. And come to think of it my luck has honestly turned around. The cards never seemed particularly stacked in my favor but ever since the best thing to ever happen to me walked into my life my life has changed rapidly. I feel like a better person being with him. I'm inspired to be all I can be and show him exactly how much love I have for him. The sensation I feel being with him takes away every pain that has ever come my way and I think that says something miraculous about us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment