Saturday, January 22, 2011

First try

So this is my first entry into my new blog. I wanted to try and start one this semester to help remember things, and to get everything out truthfully. There are a lot of different people in my life right now, and I have many experiences to come that will be fun to share. I want this to be an extremely candid blog, because if I'm not afraid to do it, I shouldn't be afraid to talk about whatever it may be. Anything I write will be honest and never meant to embarrass anyone. In case you haven't read my actual profile I'm still a student studying to be a medical researcher. I'm pretty intelligent and consider myself to be ambitious. With that said, I love to party. I have a few partners in crime at school as well as at home. I've made some mistakes along the way but I hope this blog will show who I really am through out this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment