Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

To all the Dads in the world happy Father's day. I am a very huge daddy's girl, and know he is an avid reader of this (as well as all my other) social networking sites and felt it was only appropriate to express my love and gratitude towards him. Thank you dad for all you have done. You are my saving grace and guiding light. Without you I would have been gone years ago, or still lost today. You have taught me the skills I will need in life to become a wonderful mother, hardworking employee, loyal friend, and most importantly a respectable woman. I hope to someday be the parent you have been to me and clair. I hope you know and can feel the gratitude we have for all the sacrifices you have made for us. We see how hard you work and I admire your selflessness for this family. I love you with all my heart daddy and as I sit here writing this my eyes are welling because I don't think this message truly conveys all the thanks I have for you. Just know that everything you do doesn't go unnoticed. You have taught me the value of hard work, how to be understanding, the reason to share, how to laugh, how to outsmart, the value of family, but most importantly how to love.
          
       I would like to take this time to also say happy father's day to my grandfather. Other than my own dad, this man is the biggest gentlemen with the kindest heart and best stories. I love you grandpa thank you for everything you have given dad and have passed on to me. You are my hero.
       To all the other fathers out there that have also been there for me I appreciate it as well. Though they may not see this as my own dad will I hope they know they too deserve recognition for all they have done.


I love you daddy! I hope the man I marry is half the man you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment