I recently went to a bassnectar concert in Providence with two other girlfriends. This was by far the best show I have ever seen. As my heart raced the show began to intensify. Before long the entire crowd was enthralled in the music and moving as one. The immensity of people that filled the venue was overwhelming, however seemed to enhance what I was feeling. People began to push one another in waves similar to the ones coursing through my body. The lights flashed, and though I had my eyes closed I could feel these colors pass over my body. My mind has never been more clear than in that moment. The vibrations from the music shook through the floor into my legs and entire body. Occasionally a mist of cool air reached my face and sent a relieving chill down my spine. Though it was crowded and I suffered some serious shoves the atmosphere added to the experience. All inhibitions are released the moment you swallow.

No comments:
Post a Comment